We only had a talk about sexual harassment in campus grabe yung speaker namin. super talino. :))
Then after.. Career fair for Juniors :) From different schools..like..Assumption, San Beda, Mapua, Southville, CCA, UE, Enderun, etc. Pretty ng Enderun! Pero mahal. 5 something thousand dollars! Pero maganda :D Culinary Arts school siya.. Kumuha lang kami ng mga fliers and stuff..tas aiun. Truth or Dare. Ketchup. Madaya si Madarang. :)) joke.. haaaaaaaaay. PROM na next week! Prom today ng OB :D Dapat prom ko ngayon:p Ayoko. may pimple ako na malaki sa forehead ngayon eh :)) hahaha... I might go to G4 with them tom..pero I'm not sure yet..May school kasi tomorrow si Ate Marie eh. So, baka walang mag-hatid. :p Oh well. :(
blah. Daming longtest next week. Err. Actually, two :)) Chem and Social. Pero parang 4 subjects na din yun kasi mahirap eh :)) hahaha. Academic Paper->wala kaming maisip na thesis statement!:p suggestions anyone?:)) about Cosmetic Surgery or Pregnancy or Safe Sex/Contraceptives :))
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner. I am confident and scared. Terrified and excited. I am loving and caring, and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on the stars and dream my dreams. I pray to God and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while i'm dying on the inside. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.
*loves:
.family. .friends. .GOD. .ChOcOlaTes!.
.pictures.*memories!*
.music.
.movies.
.blog hopping. .chad michael murray.->dahil lang kay sophia bush!:)) pero still..hot siya. haha!
.japoy lizardo.
.glorietta.
.MOA.
.japanese food.
.sweets.
.pink.
.light blue.
.white.
.beach.
.blogging.