Haay! My Ballet Summer Workshop is over=( Aww..I'll miss everyone! Haay..Aiun..Anyway, we had 2 showcase. One was yesterday tas kanina yung isa=) Starzan yung show..Okie..I'll talk about what happened yesterday nalang. Haha..=)
..Preparation..
Well..Kamalasan. Kasi..After we watched Poseidon nung Thursday..When we went home..I found out that it was the time of the month!(get it girls?haha..) Kainis. The next day performance ko na! Hay naku..Oh well=)
My mum did my make-up=) I arrived in CCP at about 1:30pm. But the show started at 3pm=) Aiun..
..Starzan..
It was okay=) Grabe yung pawis ko..hahaha!=)) Yung lights pa..Kaya aiun..Oh well. Then.. After the curtain call..They announced the students who got promoted. Whaa..Shocked ako! Haha!=)) Na-promote ako!=) Kasi..Yung mga iba kong kilala..Mga 2 years sila PBS-1. Eh mga ilang months palang naman ako..Mga 8 months..Hahaha! Saya!=)
..After the show..
We went to Glorietta after. Haha..Tas may show pa ako the next day..Haha..We ate in Kang Tong? Forgot..Haha!=) Then we watched Silent Hill..Uhm..Di ko ganun ka-gusto yung movie. Haha!=))
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner. I am confident and scared. Terrified and excited. I am loving and caring, and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on the stars and dream my dreams. I pray to God and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while i'm dying on the inside. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.
*loves:
.family. .friends. .GOD. .ChOcOlaTes!.
.pictures.*memories!*
.music.
.movies.
.blog hopping. .chad michael murray.->dahil lang kay sophia bush!:)) pero still..hot siya. haha!
.japoy lizardo.
.glorietta.
.MOA.
.japanese food.
.sweets.
.pink.
.light blue.
.white.
.beach.
.blogging.