Sunday, April 23, 2006

Tuesday:

Happy 18th Birthday Ate Marie!=)



Ate Marie's Debut! Hmm..I had ballet from 8-9am. Then I went home..I didn't attend the lecture(12-1pm). Hehe..Then me and my dad went to the Yacht Club while my mum and Ate Marie went to Shang. After..We went back home to fetch Kuya Mark, Ate Hana and Charmaine. Then we went to the hotel..Hmm..The party started at about 8:30pm. Hmm..I was part of the 18 candles. Hehe.. Wala akong masabi..haha!:) Visit Ate Marie's blog--> http://gumbyqueen.blogspot.com Aww.. Umiyak si Ate Marie!Hehe.. Then, Ate Jackie, Ate Anna, Ate Bea, Ate Peevee made a song especially for her=) Aww..Anyway, The cake was soo yummy! Haha!=) We went home at about 3am already. Hehe..

Lisa it's your birthday! Happy Birthday Lisa! haha...!=))


Wednesday:


I didn't attend ballet today 'coz I was so tired. Haha!=) So, I just stayed at home=) Anyway, I made Julian a blog. Haha!=P Visit niyo.. Http://julianisleta.blogspot.com Tag daw kayo..Haha! Hmm.. Anu pa ba? Umm..Ay! Http://www.filelodge.com/files/room21/541735/miera.jpg Drawing ni Leland na pang asar.. Pero di ako naasar. Haha!:P So, instead..Siya ung naasar! Haha!:))

Thursday:

Whaa..I had my entrance exam in St. Scho. I didn't study a thing!Haha..Thank you sa mga people na nag-help. Haha.. Nagtanong ako about Filipino..Tas di pala kasama Filipino..Haha! Thanks anyway!=) We arrived there minutes before 8am. Then..We waited for about 40mins.?! We found out that we were waiting on the wrong place!Whaa..Nag-start na pala sila! Grabe..So un..Nagextend nalang ako..Haay..Grabe..Ang boring. Ayun..I went home at about 3pm.

Friday:

Hmm..I had ballet from 10-1pm. Then..We went to OB GH 'coz my mum gave a letter. Para dun sa report card ni Ate Hana. Then..We went to Greenhills Theater Mall. Then..Mga 7pm..We went back home. Then we went to Glorietta. We watched Submerged. Er..Ang fake nung mga ibang scenes. Low budget?!haha..

Saturday:

We went to the house of Tito Sonny and Tita Jo. Actually, we went there to go swimming. Pero I didn't..haha! Yung mga daddy's lang..nung gabi na. When we went there..Me and Julian was just walking around the pool. Haha! Walkathon?! haha..Mga 1 hour ata un..Then, we ate. We watched White Chicks. Pero half lang nung movie napanood ko. I love that movie! Nakakatawa!Hehe..Then, we watched The Incredibles sa Disney Channel. Haha..Gusto ko din yun!=) Then..Me, Karla and Sasha went downstairs to eat again. Haha..Then sa Music Room. Tas Nagtaguan kami!Haha!=)) Madaya sila Julian!=P Tumatakbo! Nakita na ni Sasha..Haha!=)) Pero di din kami nakita nila Julian..Haha! We went home at about 3am. Tapos we arrived here..Mga 4am na=)

Y4/23/2006 05:24:00 PM

THE GIRL;;

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
.miera malcampo.
.miera.
.mimi.
.14.
.montessorian-slash-kulasa.
.junior.
.chocoholic.
.vain.
.petite.
.sweet tooth.
.perfectionist.
.tamad.
.gullible.
.makulit.
.weird.
.daydreamer.


I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner. I am confident and scared. Terrified and excited. I am loving and caring, and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on the stars and dream my dreams. I pray to God and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while i'm dying on the inside. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.

*loves:


.family.
.friends.
.GOD.
.ChOcOlaTes!.
.pictures.*memories!*
.music.
.movies.
.blog hopping.
.chad michael murray.->dahil lang kay sophia bush!:)) pero still..hot siya. haha!
.japoy lizardo.
.glorietta.
.MOA.
.japanese food.
.sweets.
.pink.
.light blue.
.white.
.beach.
.blogging.

*loathes:


.insects.
.mosquitoes.
.schoolwork.
.brownouts.
.being bored.
.social climber.
.plastic people.
.feelers.

*wishlist:


.brand new cellphone.**I'm happy with my phone=)**
.BIG teddy bear!.
.surprise party.haha.
.see a falling star.
.my own digicam.
.travel around the world!=).
.100 testimonials.**by chesca!1/13/06**
.150 testimonials.
.1000 visits.**I dunno who's the 1000th visitor!**
.finish college.
.be rich!haha!=)).
.get a henna tatoo.
.ipod nano!.
.$1,000,000,000.

Get Connected
E-mail: miera_smile@yahoo.com
YM: miera_smile
Friendster: miera_smile@yahoo.com
Myspace: miera_smile@yahoo.com
Multiply: http://mieramalcampo.multiply.com


%SPEAK





%LINKS
b>Montessorians
Andrea
Angel
Angelo
Amanda
Bea D.
Bea L.
Bevs
c3m3n2
Carla
Charlene
Chesca
Christine
Cristina
Dana
Danni
Dianne
DonDon
Enzo
Eyzelyn
Gino
Grace
Justine
Klarisse
Linette
Louie
Lyann
Mariz
Nour
Patti
Ruth
Sasha
Serena
Sheikah
Sophomores
Takeshi
Thea
Tracie
Tricia

Friends
Alisa
Angela
Arvin
Gabelle
Ira
Jen
Jella
Julian
Karla
Marie
Raiza
Sasha
Trix

Links
Dootzey
Ella
Faye
Gie
Jaja
Kaween
Paeng
Sarah


%HISTORY!
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008



%CREDITS!
Designer: !candypink
Brushes: RB.orb
Image: Foto_decadent
Fonts: dafont