Me, Min Ji, Cristy and Nour went to town..Four lang kami!hehe..I arrived there at about 1pm?haha!Ang late ko..So un..Nag-kita kami sa Shakey's. I ate 3 pieces of Mojo's! I hate you daw?! haha!:P We went to Picture City after..Then..We watched She's the Man! Ang cute ni Duke and Sebastian!Haaay..
Then..We got the pics. na. Tapos..we decided to eat Ice Monster. Grabe si Min Ji!haha!:P We went to Timezone after...Tapos we had our pics taken. Parang neoprint..The first pic was so funny!Kasi..We were posing for so long..So all 3 of them looked in the monitor thingie..Tas biglang nag-click!haha! So ako lang yung nakatingin sa cam!haha!We were all shouting!laughtrip...
After...We went around...Min Ji and Cristy rode with Nour while I stayed in town..So, I ate in Delifrance with my mum and ate Hana. Then we met up with my dad and ate Marie. We watched another movie:) North Country..After nung movie.. We went to the Restroom..tapos..I saw a girl laughing..and..a guy?!hmm...tapos they left..haha!:P We went home na after...:)
Sunday:
Hmm..We went to Glorietta:) I had my haircut..Haaay..I'm kinda not used to it..haha!:P Anyway, we watched Glory Road..Hmm..I saw Rico Robles..haha!Wala lang..He's with Juddha Paolo? Hehe..wala lang.. gusto ko lang i-share..hehe!:)
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner. I am confident and scared. Terrified and excited. I am loving and caring, and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on the stars and dream my dreams. I pray to God and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while i'm dying on the inside. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.
*loves:
.family. .friends. .GOD. .ChOcOlaTes!.
.pictures.*memories!*
.music.
.movies.
.blog hopping. .chad michael murray.->dahil lang kay sophia bush!:)) pero still..hot siya. haha!
.japoy lizardo.
.glorietta.
.MOA.
.japanese food.
.sweets.
.pink.
.light blue.
.white.
.beach.
.blogging.