We had discussion kanina sa Bio! And.. were the first one to use the projector ba un?! Anyway, basta un..haha!:) Wala lang.. We did the scrapbook in Food Tech kanina.. and we were able to finish it! yeah!:) Pero.. I got a cut.. super stupid ko! Kasi.. I was making holes for the cover... I was using scissors to make a hole..eh I only had to use the one part.. so my thumb was in the blade and I was kinda twisting the scissors to make a hole.. then after I made a hole..when I returned the scissors to Enzo.. I saw my thumb.. and may blood! Ang manhid ko.. di ko xia naramdaman until a few minutes after! hay naku!:( stupid ko talaga! haha!:p Food Tech time naman.. Ms.Guevara got angry again..haaay..wanna sing?! hehe..!:P
Anyway, I confessed na kanina:) Pero after a few minutes.. I made another sin..haaay..Kasi naman.. napa bad word ako!:p Then nung english time.. while we were practicing for the poetry with the section B..napa bad word nanaman ako! Then napa tukso din ako..haha! Kasi naman.. Oh well..
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner. I am confident and scared. Terrified and excited. I am loving and caring, and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on the stars and dream my dreams. I pray to God and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while i'm dying on the inside. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.
*loves:
.family. .friends. .GOD. .ChOcOlaTes!.
.pictures.*memories!*
.music.
.movies.
.blog hopping. .chad michael murray.->dahil lang kay sophia bush!:)) pero still..hot siya. haha!
.japoy lizardo.
.glorietta.
.MOA.
.japanese food.
.sweets.
.pink.
.light blue.
.white.
.beach.
.blogging.