Our practice today was tiring!Haaay.. Anyway, today is the prom of my sister:) So un..while I was practicing..She was having her hair done..We went home muna after..I just slept:) haha!:P Then..we dropped her sa Shang.. Then we went to Tito Sonny and Tita Jo's house na.. Blessing kasi ng BIG house nila:) hehe:)
We arrived there at about 6pm..Then we went home at about 12mn..Sasha was there:) Pero wala si Karla.. Kasi may pinuntahan ata siya e..So un.. It was kinda boring..haha!:P
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner. I am confident and scared. Terrified and excited. I am loving and caring, and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on the stars and dream my dreams. I pray to God and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while i'm dying on the inside. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.
*loves:
.family. .friends. .GOD. .ChOcOlaTes!.
.pictures.*memories!*
.music.
.movies.
.blog hopping. .chad michael murray.->dahil lang kay sophia bush!:)) pero still..hot siya. haha!
.japoy lizardo.
.glorietta.
.MOA.
.japanese food.
.sweets.
.pink.
.light blue.
.white.
.beach.
.blogging.