Sunday, February 05, 2006

I went to Min Ji's house yesterday to do the Computer Scrapbook. As expected, I was the last one to arrive. I went there at about quarter to 11!:P Oops? hehe!:P At about 12..Me, Carla, Cristy, Nour, Min Ji B., Min Ji P., Min Seun, and Min Ji's mum went to ATC. Thank you for letting us ride!:)

When we arrived there...we first went to the movie theater to buy tickets. Then we went to Food Court. Me and Cristina wanted to eat in Shakey's because of the Ice Cream bar!haha! Pero they said it's gonna take a long time daw.. So, me and Cristy ate in Tokyo Tokyo while Nour, Carla, Min Ji P. and B. ate in Sizzling! Then Min Ji P. left because she still has Flute lessons. While she was gone.. we went window shopping! I wanted to buy so many things but I have no money!:( Awww...So many cute things! We fetched Min Ji at about 2pm.. But when we arrived there..She was done with her lessons! But she played a super short song for us!haha!:) We went to Picture City after. While we were waiting for our picture to be taken.. We realized that it was almost time for the movies! So we asked them when we'll our picture be taken. And.. we were #10! haaay.. So we decided to watch the movie first and have our picture taken after nalang.. We watched Walk the Line. It's a nice movie:) Pero nakakainis kasi meron mga times na nagstostop! So un.. then we had our picture taken na. Then we went shopping again. I bought earrings! Min Ji bought earrings too.. Nour bought a bag accessory.. Carla bought a comb and hair sanrio.. Cristy was supposed to buy flip flops but the color she liked was out-of-stock na. Aww.. it was cute pa nmn! Oh well.. Then while we were getting the pictures.. Min Ji's mum called.. Andun na daw sila.. So we ran! haha!:) Then my mum picked me up na sa house nila Min Ji:)

We went home na.. We waited for my dad and we went to Glorietta! haha!:P We watched Cheaper By the Dozen 2. Nakakatawa din naman xia..! Hilary Duff is so.. ugly.. Seriously! She looks so weird na! She got thinner kasi e.. She's prettier when she's not super thin! haha! Pero totoo nga.. So un.. we went home na after the movie:)

Y2/05/2006 09:17:00 PM

THE GIRL;;

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
.miera malcampo.
.miera.
.mimi.
.14.
.montessorian-slash-kulasa.
.junior.
.chocoholic.
.vain.
.petite.
.sweet tooth.
.perfectionist.
.tamad.
.gullible.
.makulit.
.weird.
.daydreamer.


I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner. I am confident and scared. Terrified and excited. I am loving and caring, and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on the stars and dream my dreams. I pray to God and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while i'm dying on the inside. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.

*loves:


.family.
.friends.
.GOD.
.ChOcOlaTes!.
.pictures.*memories!*
.music.
.movies.
.blog hopping.
.chad michael murray.->dahil lang kay sophia bush!:)) pero still..hot siya. haha!
.japoy lizardo.
.glorietta.
.MOA.
.japanese food.
.sweets.
.pink.
.light blue.
.white.
.beach.
.blogging.

*loathes:


.insects.
.mosquitoes.
.schoolwork.
.brownouts.
.being bored.
.social climber.
.plastic people.
.feelers.

*wishlist:


.brand new cellphone.**I'm happy with my phone=)**
.BIG teddy bear!.
.surprise party.haha.
.see a falling star.
.my own digicam.
.travel around the world!=).
.100 testimonials.**by chesca!1/13/06**
.150 testimonials.
.1000 visits.**I dunno who's the 1000th visitor!**
.finish college.
.be rich!haha!=)).
.get a henna tatoo.
.ipod nano!.
.$1,000,000,000.

Get Connected
E-mail: miera_smile@yahoo.com
YM: miera_smile
Friendster: miera_smile@yahoo.com
Myspace: miera_smile@yahoo.com
Multiply: http://mieramalcampo.multiply.com


%SPEAK





%LINKS
b>Montessorians
Andrea
Angel
Angelo
Amanda
Bea D.
Bea L.
Bevs
c3m3n2
Carla
Charlene
Chesca
Christine
Cristina
Dana
Danni
Dianne
DonDon
Enzo
Eyzelyn
Gino
Grace
Justine
Klarisse
Linette
Louie
Lyann
Mariz
Nour
Patti
Ruth
Sasha
Serena
Sheikah
Sophomores
Takeshi
Thea
Tracie
Tricia

Friends
Alisa
Angela
Arvin
Gabelle
Ira
Jen
Jella
Julian
Karla
Marie
Raiza
Sasha
Trix

Links
Dootzey
Ella
Faye
Gie
Jaja
Kaween
Paeng
Sarah


%HISTORY!
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008



%CREDITS!
Designer: !candypink
Brushes: RB.orb
Image: Foto_decadent
Fonts: dafont