We went to Market! Market! kanina...hmm..last year pa ata since last kami pumunt dun!hehe...Grabe... ang daming tao! We stayed there for a while lang.. bumili lang ung mum ko ng mga things...then games sa pc yung brother ko... then.. football ball..hehe!:p after nun... starbucks...then we went home na!:p and now.. wala akong magawa...haaaay...actually, I still need to memorize the PE thing...damn...why oh why...Anyway, we're gonna go to Glorietta later to watch Narnia...Hehehe...So un...
Oh.. thanks nga pala kay Klarisse for teaching me how to put the Miera glittery thing..haha!:D
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner. I am confident and scared. Terrified and excited. I am loving and caring, and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on the stars and dream my dreams. I pray to God and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while i'm dying on the inside. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.
*loves:
.family. .friends. .GOD. .ChOcOlaTes!.
.pictures.*memories!*
.music.
.movies.
.blog hopping. .chad michael murray.->dahil lang kay sophia bush!:)) pero still..hot siya. haha!
.japoy lizardo.
.glorietta.
.MOA.
.japanese food.
.sweets.
.pink.
.light blue.
.white.
.beach.
.blogging.