We just came back from Baguio yesterday..!:) Only 3 families came... Pero at least kasama sila Karla..!hehe..We stayed sa Camp John Hay Manor... for... 4 days and 3 nights!haha.. First day.. I just slept!haha!! After kumain... natulog na ko.. haha!:p next day.. nung night time na.. we played with the ginger bread house! There was this small house made out of bread.. candies.. lollipops! ohHhh..!! Ang sarap kainin..!Haaay.. Siguro... Me, Ate Hana and Karla stayed there for about... an hour?! haha!! Kinakalikot lang namin... tapos si Karla.. may nasira xia!haha! Kaya yun.. nagtakbuhan kami! Tapos pumasok kami dun sa CR... tapos paintings naman yung kinalikot namin! Eh.. muntikan naman mahuloG! haha!:) Laughtrip..! Last day naman namin dun... We went around Baguio... TapOs when we went back to hotel...Me and Karla just played cards..! Tapos kinalikot ulit namin yung ginger bread house! haha!! Siguro mga 2am na kami natulog.. hehe:) Sayang nga eh.. wala sila Sasha, Vhia and Roxanne! Sana mas masaya..!:) So un.. Going home was... super boring..!! Mostly I just slept sa car.. texting.. bored..! Haaay..
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner. I am confident and scared. Terrified and excited. I am loving and caring, and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on the stars and dream my dreams. I pray to God and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while i'm dying on the inside. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.
*loves:
.family. .friends. .GOD. .ChOcOlaTes!.
.pictures.*memories!*
.music.
.movies.
.blog hopping. .chad michael murray.->dahil lang kay sophia bush!:)) pero still..hot siya. haha!
.japoy lizardo.
.glorietta.
.MOA.
.japanese food.
.sweets.
.pink.
.light blue.
.white.
.beach.
.blogging.