We had a quiz in Bio and Math kanina... Nakakainis yung Math quiz..!! Whaa..!! 5 points rin un.. haaay.. Anyway, kanina.. kasi.. after class...we wanted to buy popcorn... So tumakas kami! hehe.. Me, Carla, Nour and Cristina.. then... pagkalabas namin.. ANGELA!! haha..!! Yeah.. she came by kanina..! Hmm.. she didn't really change that much.. hehe..! Yun.. we "toured" her around the school.. hehe:) Haaay.. miss ko na yung grade school days..! haha..!:D wala lang.. Miss ko na sila Queenie... Jan Lo.. haaay...
Oh ya.. Field trip namin on Thursday! BUT... sa National Museum! whaa..!! boring...!
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner. I am confident and scared. Terrified and excited. I am loving and caring, and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on the stars and dream my dreams. I pray to God and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while i'm dying on the inside. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.
*loves:
.family. .friends. .GOD. .ChOcOlaTes!.
.pictures.*memories!*
.music.
.movies.
.blog hopping. .chad michael murray.->dahil lang kay sophia bush!:)) pero still..hot siya. haha!
.japoy lizardo.
.glorietta.
.MOA.
.japanese food.
.sweets.
.pink.
.light blue.
.white.
.beach.
.blogging.