Happy Birthday Carla!! Hmm... I gave her a bracelet as a birthday gift kanina... Then nung snacks... we gave her a cake... MmmMm... Sarap! haha!! Actually, si Nour yung nagdala! And si Min Ji yung nag isip nung idea! Hahaha... After class... tinreat kami ni Carla ng doughnuts! Thank you!
Anyway, nagalit samin si Mrs. Victa kanina! Kasi... hindi kami nagdala ng mga reference book for the science proposal... Haaay... Pero honestly... hindi ko talaga alam na magdadala! hehe... Super Sorry ma'am!! =D
Ano pa ba?! Er... *new layout* ! So... pink... haha!! whatcha think?! This layout or yung layout before?! Hmm... Comments please!! Thank you!!
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner. I am confident and scared. Terrified and excited. I am loving and caring, and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on the stars and dream my dreams. I pray to God and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while i'm dying on the inside. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.
*loves:
.family. .friends. .GOD. .ChOcOlaTes!.
.pictures.*memories!*
.music.
.movies.
.blog hopping. .chad michael murray.->dahil lang kay sophia bush!:)) pero still..hot siya. haha!
.japoy lizardo.
.glorietta.
.MOA.
.japanese food.
.sweets.
.pink.
.light blue.
.white.
.beach.
.blogging.