EXAMS IS FINALLY OVER!! haha!! Saya ng feeling... BEST feeling! haha!! Basta... at the end of the exams... parang big relief! haha... kasi walang masyadong gagawin eh..! Break! hehe.. Anyway, Math is... hard! haha!! Wala! Failed na ako! For sure!! Hmph... radicals kasi eh! haha!! PE.. umm.. I dunno.. okay lang I guess.. well.. except yung table tennis and other stuff..hehe... di ko sure if pass ako... 50-50! Spanish... umm.. Okie lang din! But di ko nasulat yung mas thingy! yikes... kakainis! RHGP naman was just easy... mga essay type! Anyway, di ako nakapractice kanina! Forgot ko kasi yung letter ko... THEN... I found out na yung letter ko pala is nasa bag ng sister ko! NyeK... Oh well... Oh ya..
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner. I am confident and scared. Terrified and excited. I am loving and caring, and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on the stars and dream my dreams. I pray to God and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while i'm dying on the inside. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.
*loves:
.family. .friends. .GOD. .ChOcOlaTes!.
.pictures.*memories!*
.music.
.movies.
.blog hopping. .chad michael murray.->dahil lang kay sophia bush!:)) pero still..hot siya. haha!
.japoy lizardo.
.glorietta.
.MOA.
.japanese food.
.sweets.
.pink.
.light blue.
.white.
.beach.
.blogging.