Friday, September 30, 2005

Rainbow Catering kanina! And...Minnie Mouse ako! haha!! B-day ng cuz ni Christine! Si Anjun(tama ba spelling?!) Umm.. nickname lng un eh.. Pero haba ng name nia! 3 names...haha!! Anyway, un nga... Minnie Mouse ako! So syempre...naka minnie mouse ako kanina! Kakahiya nga eh! Pag enter ko kanina ng room..."miera!! Minnie Mouse!!" "haha!!" Dyahe...sobra! Pero oki lang nmn! Eto yung mga "Minnie Mouse Incidents"!

Pag enter ko ng old building...
Girl: Minnie Mouse?! Minnie Mouse again?!

haha!! kasi...2 costumes lng meron kami! Clown and Minnie Mouse! So every party...un lng ung mga mascots! haha!!

Pag enter ko ng classroom*casa*...
Kids: Minnie Mouse!! Yey!!
Mariz: Oh! Bat ka nagpakita!

Oopsie! Dapat pala magtatago ako! haha!! Eh andun na ako...So continue nlng! Eh...hindi pa start nung party... preparation plng! haha!! Palpak!

Outside ng classroom...
Kids: Si Minnie Mouse and Clown!!

haha!! Laughtrip..! Pumunta na ako straight dun sa old Food Tech. Lab eh.. dun daw kasi muna!*Hiding Place!* hehe...Then may mga kids na tumitingin dun sa window...then may 1 girl...
Girl: It's Minnie Mouse!!! Hi..!

Grabe...ung face niya parang super shocked or something! haha!! Parang shocked xia na kaharap nia si Minnie Mouse! Heehee!! Laughtrip.. !


Haayy...dami pang nangyari eh! Pero kakatamad na magtype! haha!! All-in-all...It was nice nmn! Experience din xia! dba?!:D

Y9/30/2005 07:20:00 PM

THE GIRL;;

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
.miera malcampo.
.miera.
.mimi.
.14.
.montessorian-slash-kulasa.
.junior.
.chocoholic.
.vain.
.petite.
.sweet tooth.
.perfectionist.
.tamad.
.gullible.
.makulit.
.weird.
.daydreamer.


I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner. I am confident and scared. Terrified and excited. I am loving and caring, and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on the stars and dream my dreams. I pray to God and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while i'm dying on the inside. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.

*loves:


.family.
.friends.
.GOD.
.ChOcOlaTes!.
.pictures.*memories!*
.music.
.movies.
.blog hopping.
.chad michael murray.->dahil lang kay sophia bush!:)) pero still..hot siya. haha!
.japoy lizardo.
.glorietta.
.MOA.
.japanese food.
.sweets.
.pink.
.light blue.
.white.
.beach.
.blogging.

*loathes:


.insects.
.mosquitoes.
.schoolwork.
.brownouts.
.being bored.
.social climber.
.plastic people.
.feelers.

*wishlist:


.brand new cellphone.**I'm happy with my phone=)**
.BIG teddy bear!.
.surprise party.haha.
.see a falling star.
.my own digicam.
.travel around the world!=).
.100 testimonials.**by chesca!1/13/06**
.150 testimonials.
.1000 visits.**I dunno who's the 1000th visitor!**
.finish college.
.be rich!haha!=)).
.get a henna tatoo.
.ipod nano!.
.$1,000,000,000.

Get Connected
E-mail: miera_smile@yahoo.com
YM: miera_smile
Friendster: miera_smile@yahoo.com
Myspace: miera_smile@yahoo.com
Multiply: http://mieramalcampo.multiply.com


%SPEAK





%LINKS
b>Montessorians
Andrea
Angel
Angelo
Amanda
Bea D.
Bea L.
Bevs
c3m3n2
Carla
Charlene
Chesca
Christine
Cristina
Dana
Danni
Dianne
DonDon
Enzo
Eyzelyn
Gino
Grace
Justine
Klarisse
Linette
Louie
Lyann
Mariz
Nour
Patti
Ruth
Sasha
Serena
Sheikah
Sophomores
Takeshi
Thea
Tracie
Tricia

Friends
Alisa
Angela
Arvin
Gabelle
Ira
Jen
Jella
Julian
Karla
Marie
Raiza
Sasha
Trix

Links
Dootzey
Ella
Faye
Gie
Jaja
Kaween
Paeng
Sarah


%HISTORY!
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008



%CREDITS!
Designer: !candypink
Brushes: RB.orb
Image: Foto_decadent
Fonts: dafont