I went to the dentist today...grabe...ang tagal namin dun! Imagine...6 hours!grabe...ang boring talaga!haha!Pero at least...may TV..hehe! Kaso they were all watching ABS-CBN eh...kaya hindi ko malipat!haha!Pero it's ok nmn! I watched from ETK up to the news! Ganun ako katagal naghintay! After ETK...Kaya mo ba toh? Then...Nginnig...then...My Juan and Only...tapos news...o dba?! Alam ko na sked nila!hahaha!!Pero at least...napastahan na ko!:D ohhh...yah...violet pala yung color ng rubber ng braces ko!*sharing!*haha!!After sa dentist...me and my dad went straight sa Glorietta...tapos we met up with my mum and my sis...andun kasi sila all afternoon...daya nga eh!! Hindi ko nakita sila Tom Felicia and Kyan*Queer Eye for the Straight Guy* hmph! Kasi nga dba...nasa dentist ako all afternoon! So yun...kakainis talaga!!haaayy....
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner. I am confident and scared. Terrified and excited. I am loving and caring, and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on the stars and dream my dreams. I pray to God and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while i'm dying on the inside. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.
*loves:
.family. .friends. .GOD. .ChOcOlaTes!.
.pictures.*memories!*
.music.
.movies.
.blog hopping. .chad michael murray.->dahil lang kay sophia bush!:)) pero still..hot siya. haha!
.japoy lizardo.
.glorietta.
.MOA.
.japanese food.
.sweets.
.pink.
.light blue.
.white.
.beach.
.blogging.