We went to glorietta kanina...we watched House of Wax...Grabe!!Hindi xia scary eh...morbid xia!!Blood everywhere!!hahaha!!A lot of icky parts...hehe!!Pero grabe...Chad Michael-Murray forever!!!Haha!Grr..!! Gusto ko xia!!pomise!!Bad boy na medyo good!hehe.. basta.. parang...ang baet niya with his twin and all...gets nio ba?! basta..!! Grabe... gusto ko ng mga guys na ganun! Bad boy look pero mabaet! *shucks!!* hahaha!!grabe ah...head over heels!nyek!!hahaha!!:p I don't know...It's really weird nga eh...I don't like guyz who smoke and stuff...pero grabe...ewan ko ba!! Gusto ko ng "bad boy look"!haha!! If you let me choose between a good boy or a bad boy...I'd have the hardest time choosing!hehe... basta!! Okay...okay...next topic!!! Umm...ano ba?! well... I signed up for Teentalk kanina...wala lang...just got curious!hehe...I don't even know what to do! bwahahah!! I'm just "exploring" it right now!hehe!:p
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner. I am confident and scared. Terrified and excited. I am loving and caring, and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on the stars and dream my dreams. I pray to God and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while i'm dying on the inside. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.
*loves:
.family. .friends. .GOD. .ChOcOlaTes!.
.pictures.*memories!*
.music.
.movies.
.blog hopping. .chad michael murray.->dahil lang kay sophia bush!:)) pero still..hot siya. haha!
.japoy lizardo.
.glorietta.
.MOA.
.japanese food.
.sweets.
.pink.
.light blue.
.white.
.beach.
.blogging.